Friday, June 3, 2011

Featured Photo: The Birds


I've been getting up at 4 am for the past month and some change in order to work out before having to get ready for work. My routine involves a little email/facebook time before my workout, then making breakfast and lunch after. While eating breakfast, I'm sitting at the computer, and this little guy is usually with me.

The birds around our house crack me up. They have such lively personalities and they're so active in the morning. This guy hangs out right at the sill of our window. Lucky for him, our house is super leaky, so when he sits in the metal track for our sliding window, he can catch a breeze of the air conditioned air that seeps out. He often stares in at me while I read my morning Google news feed.

He's very shy, so I'm glad I finally was able to snap a shot of him. He's smiling and everything!

Vicariously yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment