Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, this happened.

Sometimes we have days that are so normal and un-Saudi, it's hard to tell if we're still in a foreign country or not. Today was one of those days.

Upon returning from school, I opened a Christmas/Birthday gift from my sister.

It's pretty awesome and you're totally jealous, I know. It was made by this guy who has a shop on Etsy.


Then I took a nap while the hubbins played video games and watched TV. Pretty typical.

I woke up when the Mister arrived back from the grocery store. He'd gone out while I was sleeping to get ingredients for tonight's dinner.

...ok, that's not so typical, but still pretty awesome.


While he cooked, I got a great extended preview of this show:

It is exactly what you think it is.


Then I decided it should probably start with at least one of my New Year's resolutions.

Moral of the story: I'm fat.


Then I cancelled out any calories I might have burned with the yummy mac n' cheese and chicken fried steak that the hubs made for us!

So good, but soo bad! Yummy yum!

I think I'll round out the night with a little lesson planning, perhaps a movie curled up on the couch with the mister, or maybe an early bed time.

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was at home.

Vicariously yours,





No comments:

Post a Comment