Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just a few quick shots of Amsterdam

We just got back from a bike tour of the countryside and it was WONDERFUL! We couldn't ask for better weather, the tour guide was great, and every where we looked there were breathtaking landscapes. At one point I said to the Mister that I could totally see why Rembrandt did so many landscapes. His entire world was like an oil painting. Staggeringly beautiful.

Here are a few of my favorite shots. Of course more will be posted on Facebook soon.

It's like this whole stinkin' city was designed to be a postcard


There are more bike paths than there are roads. It was sooo nice.


We stopped at this windmill that was built in 1632.


You know we had to get one of these shots.


I forced Tyler to take this one.


Vicariously yours,

Amber (can't find my picture!)


No comments:

Post a Comment