Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welp, that's different...

We've been pretty quiet on here this week. Mostly because it's been a quiet week for us. This was my last week with my 10th grade class, and next week is the last with my 7th and 8th grade classes. We've just been chugging along as usual.

But something kind of exciting happened today...


The wall of our house fell off. Just fell off. The Mister and I were sitting in the living room watching an episode of Top Gear and we heard a terrible crash right outside the door. My first thought was that some crazy driver had finally done it and run into the wall of our house.


But nope! when we opened the door, we saw a big pile of the orange tiles that cover the outside of our house. They had come loose, I guess and called it quits. There are a few other tiles that don't look too reassuring.



I called somebody at the school and tried to describe what had happened in the simplest way possible. He said he'll send the maintenance guy over.

Certainly an interesting way to start our weekend!

Vicariously yours,





No comments:

Post a Comment