Saturday, June 5, 2010

Amber's Answer

So, we're only getting moderately better at operating the flipcam and its editing software. Apparently I'm also only moderately able to speak. Please excuse the mumbling, stuttering, and overall bad rhetoric in this video post.

So, dear readers, I give you my answer to the eternal question: WHY?!



Tuesday was a big day for me. I had a dental appointment, which is why my cheek is swollen, and I had a hair appointment, which is why my hair is slightly fluffier than usual.

As you can see from all the boxes and laundry in the background, we've started packing, and it's going slowly. We'll be posting most of our worldly belongings on Craigslist soon, so keep an eye out for that if you want some stylish ikea furniture.

Vicariously yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment