Thursday, December 18, 2014

But WHY ketchup!?

I've probably mentioned it before, but Little Caesar's is alive and well over here, y'all! The pizza chain has mostly closed up shop in America from what I can tell, and from my last experience in the States it was because their pizzas just weren't good.

THEY ARE SO GOOD HERE!

My favorite one to order is the kebab one.


It has kebab chicken, onions, fatoush spices (I don't know how to describe them. Fatoush is a salad here), and french fries.

You heard right.

Each pizza place here seems to have a version of this same pizza. 

And every pizza place delivers the same thing, no matter what kind of pizza you order.



KETCHUP! Whaaa?  Why?! 

Well, I know why. Because people put ketchup on their pizza here.

WHY?!

That I don't know.

Vicariously yours,


1 comment:

  1. Yes. LIttle Ceasers is alive and well here but it is terrible. All their pizzas are $5-10 and are gross. WHERE ARE THE DELISH SQUARE PIZZAS OF YORE!?!? I can't wait till you come home and try the fancy pizza hut pizzas they just came out with. They have 6 different sauce options...6 different crust options...and DRIZZLES!!! I had one with a balsalmic drizzle the other day and it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete