Saturday, October 6, 2012

Featured Photo: don't you hate it when this happens?


So there I was, trying to eat my tomato poached eggs and read my email during my 20-minute lunch break. I had just done a frantic run up 3 floors to the middle school teachers' lounge to pop my lunch in the microwave, then down a flight to use the restroom, back up a flight to get my lunch out of the micro and run all the way back down to the ground floor to check my mailbox in the middle school office. I'd popped by the water fountain to fill up my water bottle and found myself back at my desk with just about 7 minutes to eat. Thankfully all that running around had given my lunch the time to cool from radioactive hot to perfectly warm. I was starving.

Then, with the first bite, my cheap plastic spoon broke.

Crap.

Vicariously yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment